“Boring”
Review of O'Learys Lund

O'Learys Lund
Ranked #106 of 240 Restaurants in Lund
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I didn't have especially high expectations going in this kind of pub, but I was disappointed by the menu and especially the service.
We didn't have much time for eating as we would have been playing shuffleboard at a certain time.
Hence, our choice was limited to ribs and hamburgers, to be fast.
One of my colleagues asked to get the hamburger medium-rare, but that was not possible to get. Because the hamburgers come all well-done and there was no way to have it different.
In my world, this means that the meat is already cooked and they are just warming it up and assembling it for the dinner party.
I took a vegetarian hamburger and it tasted pretty ok, but in the same way as if I'd be ordering it at Max.
It was supposed to come with a coleslaw, instead I got pickled onions.
As I am not into beer, of course, I can't evaluate that part, which might be more interesting being a sport bar, but the food could definitely need a better touch despite the place.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If you can take the loud TV and the howler monkey response to a goal then this is the place for you. The whiskey marinated Lax which I had was excellent and my grandaughter loved the popcorn.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Yes I had a burger again i do not remember what it was called.but the burger was juicy and the fries were delicious and tips pour the extra BBQ sauce in the bottle by the side all over the fries it's like heaven on a plate.but the staff were really kind and the food came fast I do not remember the price but go there if it is close by.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I called because it was showing the football and as a sports bar it works, with tv screens everywhere. I had a couple of beers and some chicken wings which were nice but a little overpriced for what they were. Nice little bar if you want to watch the game.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This burger/restaurant-but mainly sportsbar offer great oppurtunity to watch your favorite game. I've even been present when its was eurovision night, but the audio could have been higher then. There are screens basically at every angle so don't worry about missing seeing that goal.

The food is decent and the prices average and what you could expect, a nice touch is that they always bring you a basket of popcorn (or 2 depending on table size) for free to enjoy.