“Medium”

Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At The Foxhunt Harvester in Halesowen food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We come here a fair few times. But since covid has hit I do feel the place has left it slip of customer service. Team seem to congregate and talk and not actually talk to tables.
Not getting your own salad cart food is very tedious as we like a few bowls of salad and pasta and sauces. Going up a few times Before our starters seem to take ages!!! I know it’s not their fault but could be alittle fasterand when the waitress disappears from the buffet it wasn’t the best service.
Coke wasn’t the best as it was on its way out 2x we told the waitress and nothing was sorted.
Meal was average but wasn’t keep on the long haired chap with an open kitchen no apron hat or hair net . Put me right off my food

Date of visit: September 2021
General Manager A, Manager at The Foxhunt in Halesowen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.
Your comments will be taken on board.

Write a reviewReviews (421)

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Jess was amazing and friendly. Food was great. Excellent service and attention to detail with friend who was allergic to nuts

Date of visit: August 2021
General Manager A, Manager at The Foxhunt in Halesowen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Hayleyclarke1, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Foxhunt! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Went out for a meal here and to be fair the food was really nice apart from the fish which had no taste at all. The staff are really friendly, but this pub really need a revab as the carpets was dirty and the wooden floor was just as bad. But as for the pub and food overall wasn't to bad.

Date of visit: August 2021
General Manager A, General Manager at The Foxhunt in Halesowen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Thank you for your review!
We thank you for your comments and assure you that we take all feedback on board.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Dirty staff, tables, glasses...... cold food....over cooked ...just uck....wont be back. I dont need to look at dirty cloths while im eating..... lemon never goes in Jack Daniels. Do need a light bulb above my table so I can see my grey peas..... not the black country version....the over cooked version.

Date of visit: August 2021
General Manager A, Manager at The Foxhunt in Halesowen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Sarah M, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Thank you for leaving feedback.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Came here for dinner with my partner and two friends!!
Had an amazing time... got served by a lovely waitress called 'Lucy' who was perfectly attentive, very friendly and provided us with all we needed and wanted.
We had a very tasty meal, me and my bestie shared some lovely tapas sharing food which was very much enjoyed, my partner had a steak which was perfectly cooked and my other friend had a double chicken burger done exactly like he liked it with no objections and enjoyed it too.
When we ordered drinks the bar staff were very attentive and we received our drinks very swiftly. We also had the pleasure in meeting the manager on shift I believe he was called 'Luke' and just how awesome is he, was so funny to be around and gave us a giggle, just what every work place needs :)!! Will definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2021
General Manager A, Manager at The Foxhunt in Halesowen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Thankyou so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent visit! :-)

We will make sure we pass on your kind comments to our staff members here at The Foxhunt. Its so great to hear we have met your expectations and more!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

We hope you have a great day! :-)