“Excellent sushi”

Minako Sushi Odenplan
Reserve with
Minako Sushi Odenplan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 3,420 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Meticulously made, absolutely fresh Sushi of the highest quality. The best Sushi I have ever tasted, made and presented by a chef with a passion for his craft!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing here and the chef was so attentive to each person which made the experience even better! It was the best sushi I’ve ever had and the most fun I’ve had while eating at a restaurant by myself. It was kinda pricey but so so worth it. And I’m usually pretty cheap lol so that’s saying something. If I ever get a chance to visit Stockholm again I’m definitely coming back here. I highly highly recommend

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This was the second time within a year that we had dinner here. We sat at the bar behind which the chef was preparing the sushi. Every dish was explained, and chef kept sushi coming until we could eat no more. It was delicious! Certainly not your average sushi place, way better. Drinks offering was limited, no wine. Tip 1: don't order from the menu, just ask the chef to let you taste what he has on offer. Tip 2: make a reservation, the place was full on a Tuesday evening!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best sushi I’ve had in Stockholm. Go for the taster menu and you’ll get every type of fish one by one in front of you.

1  Thank jcel91
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

The best sushi I ever had. Recommend to sit at the bar eating their tasteting menu and see a chef that knows what he is doing, being server some sushi at a time. You probably should book some days in advance and specify that you want to sit at the bar. Really recommend their taysting menu.