“Don’t go”
Review of Bread and Table

Bread and Table
Ranked #1,232 of 3,396 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Description: Bread and Table is artisan bread and food in a modern combination. A unique concept based on experience, high ambitions and good flavors. We are an artisan bakery, shop, cafe, restaurant and meeting place - open seven days a week, from early breakfast to evening. We work exclusively with high quality, carefully chosen local and organic ingredients. Everything is baked and cooked in house, from scratch and by hand. Bread and Table is a concept of Brunkeberg's bakery. At Bread and Table, the photo gallery BAT Gallery also houses and displays modern photo art.
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Pricy, small portions, rude and unattentive service, ”you have seen all the dishes before”. No dogs aloud. Horrible seating outside - anything by cosy. You can get better sourdough, semla or salad elsewhere.

1  Thank Marianne E

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My favourite cafe in downtown Stockholm. Always fresh bread and good cappuccinos. Nice atmosphere and kind service.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I have been a fan of Brunkebergs bakery in Regeringsgatan for ages (fantastic sandwiches and pastries), so was happy when they opened a bright and lovely cafe with more seating just around the corner. It was not even a question whether we were going to end my friend's weekend hen do in Stockholm with brunch at Bread & Table. The food is always delicious (and I never manage to leave without buying something to take with me...!) and moreover the people who took our reservation and helped cater for the rather large group were so sweet and helpful. I would (will!) come again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Great cafe in the less busy streets (at least less touristic). If you have the urge for great coffee and/or cakes/buns in all shapes and forms go there. A couple of young women opened this 2 years ago and have developed it to my and others favourite slip in place on Sundays.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I am crazy about bakeries and dessert and Sweden is not really a haven when it comes to those but I found the highest quality Danish at this cosy bakery. If you are fond of cardamon then have a go at the traditional cardamon roll, which is less dry than those you will find at other Swedish bakeries. The cinnamon rolls and the bouchons are also very good. The coffee is pretty decent too (it was actually better than what we had at one of those world championship's ranked barista).