“Very tasty dinner”
Review of The Border

The Border
Ranked #1,149 of 3,473 Restaurants in Stockholm
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We visited The Border and really liked it! Ordered the dishes Jonssons-nacho and Kalle which both were delicious. Also, the staff was very friendly. Warm atmosphere with good music!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

These were very average burgers, to be honest. The location is nice and there is outdoor seating. The concept is also funny, but the burgers were nothing special. The buns weren't really considered. The fries are just fries, kind of tasted refried. The onion rings were very tasty, but you only get like 5 of them and they're expensive for the small portion. You go in to place your order and pay upfront, which is a bit odd to me. What's great about this place, though, is that they've got a little salad bar inside that is all-you-eat. It's filled with pickles, onions, and a few other things of that sort. They could serve as an appetizer as well as burger toppings, which makes it quite fun (especially if you love pickles, like I do). Also, there are various types of sauces there. You can get creative to mix some together. This sounds a bit downer, but I'd add that I will return here, even if it's not brilliantly delicious.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We always go to this place when we are in the Mood for a burger. It is definitly worth the 25-minutes car-ride. I Always order mine without dressing since the burger is so good just on its own.

Tried a burrito (chicken) last time I was there but did'nt think it was that good so will stay with the burgers.

The reason I will not give this restaurant 5 stars:
- They have very young serving-staff who often can not answer pretty easy questions like vegan options? Dairyfree options?
-The sallad bar could be better, why not include some fresh greens, lime, coleslaw?

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We came across this Burger and Burritos restaurant/bar while we were taking a walk along the canal just by the Stockholm Cruise terminal. It served a wide variety of burgers and burritos - including really good vegetarian ones - along with good beers and a wide range of other drinks. Lots of interesting features in the bar, really helpful service, and good prices. If you are on a cruise, have a couple of hours to kill and don't want to go back into the city centre and usual tourist spots, then take a stroll down the canal, with its interesting apartments, houses and houseboats, and look out for the sign to 'Burgers and Burritos'. We stopped there for about 40 minutes and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My friend in Stockholm took me to The Border, what a positive suprise! The Border offers burgers and burritos and boy are they good! The atmosphere is hip and cool. I actually visited two times, the first time i took the burrito and the second time i opted for the burger. So delicious! And the price isn't bad for Stockholm either. Definitely worth a visit if not two.