2,617 results
All reviews central station nice hotel metro stop amazing breakfast city centre t centralen rooms are small old town gamla stan breakfast buffet is arlanda express gym sofa underground
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 11 nights.
Hotel is located next to subway station so it was very convenient, one stop to central station, but can take a walk as well.
Super market, coffee shops, restaurants everything was near by.
Check in was so good, very friendly and let me check in before the noon so I could go to work from the afternoon.
First room (1st floor) was small but comfy with sofa, looked after renovation, but didn't like loud music from the bar.
Asked changing the room, same person who checked me in, kindly arranged new room on 6th floor right after that.
Room was good, no noise, bigger window.
Very big cons was room cleaning.
No Sheets replacement for 6 days until I leave the note, some days no small towels only bath towel, the other day no bath mat, never be fully done. Vacuum cleaning was not done daily.
Breakfast was very good, but place was so busy, especially on the weekend.
Just hoped the cleaning service would be improved.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Clarion_Amaranten, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, much appreciated.

Great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you liked our location hear at Kungsholmen island. I am sorry that the cleaning was not spotless all days, I will make sure that our housekeeping manager take a look so the cleaning routines is followed until your next stay!

I hope that we get the chance to welcome you back here soon again.

Best Regards

Fredrik Berglund
Clarion Hotel Amaranten

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Trendy hotel near the trainstation - 10 minute walk.
Very nice breakfast with a wide choice of food, comfortable large bed - single room - and great decoration. They managed to create a relaxing atmosphere in this hotel.

My room was positioned above the entrance - room 111. In the morning a lot of noise of trolleys as people are entering and leasing the hotel. The room is not large but was fine for me. Check in went fast, check out took some time on friday morning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Efficient, professional, cozy rooms, good elevators (never wait even when hotel was very full), fantastic restaurant with high quality ingredients and superb use of herbs and spices-congrats to the chef.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The location is very good, very service minded staff in the reception, a nice area connected with the reception with a bar and restaurant that is a perfect spot when you want something to eat or just a drink. The room was clean and very nice, Large enough and you will find all you need, including a good workplace. The breakfast was very good and again when checking-out excellent and friendly service in the reception. In short, just how a hotel should be and for a reasonable price!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Clarion_Amaranten, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Westnorwegian,

I have always loved your great country but after your kind feedback I love you even more.
I'm so glad to hear that you have such a nice stay and that you felt pleased at every visited department, it motivates us in the hotel to continue spreading passionate service and keep up our energy!

I hope we'll see you soon again and have a beautiful and colorful autumn!

Best regards

Fredrik Berglund
Guest Relations Manager
Clarion Hotel Amaranten

Reviewed 29 September 2017

If you don't mind a scruffy room that's too small you might chance a night here.
My single room was hot, tiny and had curtains that didn't fit. I couldn't chance using the fan as stuck together with gaffer tape.
A real dissapointment