Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$131
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Rygerfjord Hotel and Hostel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
Nordic Light Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$143
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Freys Hotel Lilla Radmannen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$114
  • Restaurant
Clarion Hotel Sign(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$145
Clarion Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Hotell och Vandrarhem Zinkensdamm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Restaurant
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
2,541 results
All reviewscentral stationnice hotelmetro stopamazing breakfastcity centret centralenold townrooms are smallgamla stanarlanda expressgymsofaunderground
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Yummy breakfast with fresh food and strong coffee. A bit noisy and crowded though in the breakfast area. Location is great and a short walk (10min) to T centralen.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Clarion_Amaranten, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Bella,

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had such a nice stay. Strong coffee is my two favorite words, except pancake breakfast.

I hope we'll see you soon again Bella and I hope that you have a beautiful and colorful end of autumn!

Best regards

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The service was good, the breakfast fine, the room (superior room) was small, but what I didn´t like was that I was repeatedly reminded of Buddha! In the bathroom, at the reception etc. I would have liked to see the New testament by the bed as in many other hotels in Sweden.

Dear Bobby,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you got a great service. I must say I am a bit confused, I can not remember that we have a single Buddha in the hotel, I can be mistaking.

Hope we get the chance to welcome you back here soon again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel about 10 years ago and it was really bad. Now it is refurbicated and really nice, including the personnel. I really thank you for a nice stay. I suppose the breakfast was good but I was to late for it.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I spent in Clarion Hotel Amaranten more than 30 days and was in two room types so I will drop few general comments here. Hotel is settled almost in central Stockholm. Connection with everything is really close and Tube is in under ground of same building where hotel is. Stockholm central station is one stop away of few minutes by walking and from there you can get wherever you want. Breakfast is rich with really plenty of choices (waffle machines, egg ordering...). Lets say that room is classic. Double bed with sofa, no safe box. Nice thing is vouchers you get to be send in hotel bar or restaurant. For 1-5 night you are Blue member and you get 35 SEK vouchers per day. 5-30 nigh Sliver member 75 SEK per day, 31-60 Gold 125 SEK per day. For 125 SEK you can get two drinks or eat something light. Food in restaurant is very fine (great hamburger and Black forest pizza with Tartuffe). There is lack of accessories like table pool, ping-pong which much cheaper hotels in Stockholm has. Cleanliness is not better part of hotel. It occurred few times that couple days in a role passed by till my room was vacuumed clean. Also used glass on my desk was not washed up few times, bath not cleaned, blanket left thrown on floor or sofa... Strangely was that in a room was only two working power inlets. Other had banded metal pins so no way you could use them.
Otherwise there is big people flow in hotel. Elevator stops in every floor so lots of people uses stairs although there is three elevators.
Guys on reception are fine and polite and will help you with any request.

Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for your rich and comprehensive feedback regarding your stay at Clarion Hotel Amaranten.
We could almost use you rich text as information text for the web page.
I hope that you are satisfied with your stay and that we see you here soon again. Until then we wish you a lovely weekend and a fabulous ending of autumn.

Ps: I agree with you, the truffle black forest pizza is amazing, it is what I am dreaming about.. when I am not eating it.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located in a walking distance from the central bus and train station and aroun 15 min from Gamla stan. It has clean rooms and quite nice breakfasylt as you can make your own omelet and waffle.

A nice hotel overall

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Clarion_Amaranten, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear you,

Thank you for your nice feedback from your last stay with us.
I'm so glad to hear that you have such a nice stay and enjoyed our location here at Kungsholmen. Your feedback motivates us in the hotel to continue spreading passionate service and keeping up our energy!

I hope we'll see you soon again and have a beautiful and colorful autumn!

Best regards