Hostel Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Hellsten(Stockholm)
Hotel Hansson(Stockholm)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Freys Hotel Lilla Radmannen(Stockholm)
  • Bar/Lounge
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I payed for 7 days private room but after 3 days in the night the reception came to me and they said some one book your room before you and you must change your room to shared room because the hostel is full now and I asked them to return my money they said no we can't and the shared room was terrible the smell was so bad and dirty after that i forced to leave the hostel without my money. They stoln my money it's really bad hostel I don't advice anyone to go to this hostel anymore.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I stayed here for one night and the hostel fulfills its purpose if you just want so sleep there. It is pity that the rooms do not have windows and that the breakfast does not have a large variety. The room was small but very clean. The bed was also very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2016

The room we got was really small, and in the basement with no windows. We became almost claustrophobic to have to stay here because the weather was warm in August and there were no windows to open in the room, nor in the common areas . The common spaces are reasonable, television, internet access and sofas can be found. By renovating this property the hostel could get a lot better or even reasonable for the comfort of the guests.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I stayed in Hostel bed and breakfast because my friend had his young son and thought a hostel would be a good experience for one night. However it was a nightmare and I had a very bad sleep for the reasons: 1- it was in the basement and without windows. 2 the quality of mattress was very low. 3- the room was too small for 3 people. 4- we were charged around 7-8 US Dollars each for linens and towels. 5- The price was too high for the quality offered. We could have paid 30% more and stayed in a nice place. 6- There is a big shoe rack as you enter the hostel, which makes a poor ambience

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank canadiannn2015
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in a single room and I cannot recommend the place.

The hostel is located in the basement and has been up to date 25 years ago. Stone floor and small hallways make for a unwelcome feeling.

The bed was very small and very soft. The room also very small. Breakfast was ok (toast and cerials), the staff was not mentally there yet (at 9 in the morning...).

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends