“Cheap and delicious! ”

JERUSALEM KEBAB & CAFE
Ranked #428 of 3,230 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Lebanese
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Description: Here is a picture of the restaurant.http://www.flickr.com/photos/nbcmeissner/4606361031/
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Food is expensive in Stockholm, especially in Old Town, but this was an affordable amazing quick stop. I had the falafel pita for only 65 SEK and you can add as many veggies or sauces as you want! I had hummus and cucumbers, peppers and much more and loved every bite of it! They had many options all for very reasonable prices. I highly recommend this place if your looking for a cheap quick bite in Stockholm.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Needed a good little take-out meal on evening after settling into Hilton after arrival flight, so I located this place and easy walking directions for my first walk into neigboring Gamla Stan. Some grilled chicken and toppings for pita hit the spot. Menu not extensive, but fine for some lunch or light dinner.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This is a tiny place tucked in one of those small allies of Gamla stan. When you start walking on the main arterial road keep looking on your right and you notice this place. you order food and can take it away or sit there. The place barely can accommodate 2 tables, but they have a nice outdoor place to sit and it is well covered. It was raining and we could still sit outside. It is a typical pitta bread wraps place. Nice kebabs and cheap compared to standard scandanavian stuff. The service is brisk and the staff is very helpful.
Cashier is one of those old timers who can calculate in his mind rather than use a calculator. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We were tired, just got off the plane, and we didn't know where to eat. Didn't need a lot of hustle and bustle. We stumbled on this on a side alley, and it was perfect. The food was very fresh, the sauces were outstanding (particularly the baba ganoush). Service was fast and very friendly.

I wouldn't eat here if it is raining, though. Indoor seating is cramped and very limited, just some counters around the edges. Fortunately, the weather was fine, so we were able to eat in the outdoor courtyard. Very nice area for a meal, and off the main street so you didn't have crowds of people around you.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This cafe is a treasure that offers a wonderful menu of fresh food, made to order. It's a small place that's tucked slightly away from the busier hustle of tourist shops/restaurants. I ordered a chicken pita sandwich and my dining partner ordered a falafel in pita. We shared an order of fries and had an abundance of toppings to pick from that the chef happily added to our sandwiches. She had a bottle of soda and I drank a bottle of water. There are a handful of bar stools and a counter top on which to eat your meal. There are some interesting magazines to browse through to pass the time during the preparation of your food. We were too stuffed to order more but I think I saw desserts on the menu. If you're looking for a modestly priced meal of fresh food, I highly recommend this cafe.