“Great sushi, huge portions, and great price!!!”

ESA Sushi Stockholm
Ranked #236 of 3,393 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This place has it all. The sushi rolls are massive, one will certainly fill you up, but it’s still a bit cheaper than many sushi places. High quality, delicious food and a great price. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Went there an evening and ordered takeout The service was great and swift. The bite sizes was a tad too big for my taste, especially the salmon slices on the nigiri was too thick. It’s a question of preference of course, so others might like it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever I want sushi I want to go to Esa. The sushi is really good and the food is worth the price (75SEK for 8 pieces). The environment is better for lunch than dinner, I prefer take away.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went there for lunch and ordered 2 sushi rolls (futomaki and california), 1 side dish (octopus salad) and 2 soft drinks. The total was 275 SEK for 2 people, which is very inexpensive in my opinion considering it's a sushi place. The place was quite full and we got our order in 15 minutes. It tasted amazing, and we liked the presentation as well. Everything is made by order and therefore very fresh. They also serve main dishes (marinated salmon, gyoza and similar dishes) if you don't fancy sushi but like asian food in general. Our friend liked their chicken gyoza dumplings, but I haven't tried it yet.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

As a sushi lover, I usually go overboard and get 2 or 3 rolls, but no need at ESA! The rolls are huge and delicious! The Philadelphia and seared salmon rolls were great. And for the portions, the prices were excellent. Will certainly return many times!