2,968 results
All reviews tram stop public transport same building city centre same block rain shower travel card free tea and coffee family room great shower rooms are small short stay bunk beds city trip clean hotel boiled eggs quiet area
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Very good value for a hotel in Stockholm. The hotel has everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Good place to relax after exploring the city. The bed is comfortable and the rooms (we have had a room on level 4) are very quiet. The breakfast gives you a good start.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Annika Ö, Hotelldirektör at Motel L Hammarby Sjostad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank You Christiane!

Hope you did some great exploring on your holiday in Stockholm!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Fantastic beds, never slept that well in a hotel. Great located, quiet neigbourhood with tram very n nearby. Not in the old town but in 15 minutes you are there. We have liked a little fridge but free coffee was oke :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Annika Ö, Hotelldirektör at Motel L Hammarby Sjostad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank You Monique!

I am kind of hooked on the Carpe Diem Beds myself!
I hope to see you at Motel L next time you visit Sweden!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We enjoyed each and every of the 5 days we stayed at this hotel. It has modern, clean and functional spaces and there is a tram stop right outside. Breakfast was excellent, especially the coffee. The staff was always very polite. I recommend a walk to the canal towards the back side of the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Great to read Eugene!

I like when our guests takes the time to explore Hammarby Sjöstad, and walk along the Canals. Worth an extra day, I would say!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Good hotel with very silent rooms.
Service was very well.
Good public transport connection with tram and metro to the city of stockholm.
recommended for a pleasant stay in Stockholm.
Everything was OK.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lovely to read how much you appreciated your stay!

Hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during the first and last part of our vacation to Stockholm. Although the room is indeed basic, it was clean affordable and the area is safe. No. They don't provide more than simple amenities, but if there is anything you've forgotten you can either purchase it from the lobby or the grocery just a few feet away. I'll admit there could be more temp control in the room, but that's about the only drawback. There is a bar downstairs that stays open until 11:00PM, a great lobby and in our experience, the staff is both friendly and helpful. Having stayed at hotels in both the UK and France as well as countless places in the US for both business and pleasure, Motel L is just fine. I'd much rather stay some place clean and hip with a small bar that requires I bring my own shampoo and conditioner than someplace sterile that is like a library when the clock strikes 9:00PM.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank You Jill!

I love when our guests gets our concept perfectly! Small things that most people dont use like conditioner, minibar etc are not our focus as it would affect our room rates. A high quality bed, rainshower and 42" TV are investements to offer a great nights sleep to an afforable price.