“Best sushi I have ever had ”
Review of Itamae Izakaya

Itamae Izakaya
Ranked #608 of 3,275 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great selection of fusion-sushi.
Good prices considering the quality of the food.
Nice selection of beers.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 November 2016

We decided to try this place, as some friends had recommend it to us. The rolls we had were amazing and the tuna tartare with avocado as well. It was a bit overpriced though, and def it is not a place where one would sit down and eat there. It was a very small restaurant (only 8 or 9 seats) and it was not cosy at all, but the food was GOOD!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Probably not the healthiest sushi with lots of sauces but the taste is great! Very fresh tasting fish if you have a bit of extra time--the sushi is made after you order. I will likely be back for more.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Used to visit the old resturant that was in this premises and have been to this new concept a few times but after they opened but still not impressed and it got nothing to do with a Japanese Izakaya at all.
Service is ok but interior is gives no Izakaya vibe and food is just average and a bit overpriced.
Not recomnded

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I guess I have just been going to all of the wrong places.
This was a totally different level and I will come back again for sure. I never thought I would say that about a sushi place. But this is place is pure quality!