“Excellent menu and generous portions”

Tabbouli Libanesisk Bar & Kok
Ranked #137 of 3,420 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I arrived here fairly late on a Wednesday evening, hoping for the best, as I was ready for a big meal. My bet paid off, as I enjoyed the Lebanese hamburger dish, in huge portions with lots of tasty accompaniments. My waitress was so helpful, and the service timely. For dessert I managed to (barely) finish a wonderful "Katajef og Bouza" - walnut cake with syrup and vanilla ice cream. With a glass of Ksara Cabernet Sauvignon, the bill was about 390 SEK, which I felt was well-earned. The restaurant is fairly small, but the décor is distinctive and cozy.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We strolled through Kungsholmen and stopped at Tabbouli and went in. A good decision. Good food, friendly people. Be careful with the Smårrätter they are not small, but very good.
Nice Libanese wines.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We came across this restaurant by chance on a Sunday evening. Luckily they found us a table and we thoroughly enjoyed sharing a mezze of 16 different warm and cold dishes, all washed down with a very pleasant Lebanese wine.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

You get large portions so I recommend to sharing. But the sitting place is to small and you must go down stairs to wc and the cloakroom. The food is good but not excellent and the price is little to high for the standard.

1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The thing to get here is the 16 course tasting menu with grilled meats at the end. Also please do try the Chateau Musar, they even have it on glass. Chaotic, but great not to be missed. The waiter looked 14 years old, but delivered above expectations nonetheless.