“Asian cuisine for HUNGRY people”
Review of Pong Lindhagen

Pong Lindhagen
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Pong Lindhagen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #569 of 3,396 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Pong's Korean bbq and buffet is a classy, tasty experience! I'm not normally a fan of buffets, but this was fresh, tasty and had a great variety( Sushi, Dumplings and different kinds of asian dishes+ desserts), and topping it of was the "at the table" BBQ.... fresh meat, sea food and veggies that you prepare yourself at your own table with some delicious sauces. A tasty and entertaining eating experience!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The Korean BBQ is fresh and generous.
"Smokeless BBQ" so You don't smell like the food You just eaten.
Staff is friendly and service minded.
Definitely a place to revisit.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Camille J, Manager at Pong Lindhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for you review we always appriciate our guest's feedbacks, we try to give our guests best service possible and a nice experience at Pong Lindhagen.

We want to thank you Charlie for your positive review and hope to see you again soon.

your sencerly

Best regards
Camille Johansson
F&B Manager
Pong Lindhagen

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The Mongolian Barbeque is delicious and also fun to grill on your own. You can choose different meat, vegetables, and fish, you also get sauces and some awesome pickled veggies. The Thai buffet is also included and superb dessert. Really worth to go there.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I must say that the title I have given really suits this restaurant!
I tested the Korean bbq and I can say with confidence Im not disappointed at all, you start of by ordering meat to your table and while you are waiting for it you can take from their gigantic buffé which has everything for excellent sushi to ice cream!
For me I got stuck on the dim sum! They have a wide variety of dim sum so this is a big plus if you are crazy about dim sum as me!

You will receive the meat and the whole package at the table which includes pickles and dipping sauces. I had some concerns about the meat thinking that it might not live up to my expectations due to being a buffet but I can say that the meat over excised my expectations!
It’s super fresh and you can really see they are serving high quality food! I really recommend taking the Högrev its one of the best!

The service there is excellent you will be greeted already when you step in with a warm welcoming and they will guide you through everything. You can really notice that everyone is highly trained in what they do and very professional and also very friendly.

Overall my experience there is one of the best I have counted in a very long time there is not many restaurants in stockholm that can offer great food, great service and good atmosphere but this one really delivers! I give it a 5 star and making it one of my favorite restaurant!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Really good and fresh food! Variation off sushi and nice design in the restaurant.
Very good service and you have also the option off grilling at your table, we are very pleased and will definitely recommend a visit to Pong in Lindhagen