“Great for sushi lovers!”

Hattori Sushi Devil
Ranked #33 of 3,393 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Booked us a table here as my boyfriend loves sushi and was not disappointed. I am not a huge fan of sushi but they introduced us to some great dishes which we both enjoyed. I would recommend the cheese roll with salmon!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Prijs kwaliteit is super! Zeer verfrissende gerechten!
Aanrader! Best sushi I had. I will recommend this place to family and friends.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I came to this place expecting to eat and celebrate a nice occasion. I surely got both. Even tho it is a bit pricey, you pay what you get. This could be the top 5 best ever eaten susshi in my life! Enjoy it!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We ordered a sushi omakase (the chef's choice of fishes and sea food) with 30 pieces. It costed 495 SEK and it was definetely worth it. The dish had a wide selection of fresh seafood and delicious garnish as well. The drinks were quite exotic and the staff was terrific and very polite.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We tried what the cook decided was good for the evening and firstly we got a ravioli with crabfish, delicious, but not necessarily trditional japanese. After that there was maki and sushi, warm food and cold food. Very exciting tastes that you never stumbled upon before. This is why you should try it, besides nice interior and a waiter who told us about japanese food culture. Arigato!