“Disappointed...”
Review of Kungsgatan 1

Kungsgatan 1
Reserve with
Kungsgatan 1 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 268 Restaurants in Orebro
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Tried a lunch at Kungsgatan 1 which is very nice located in the city center. I really wanted to give the restaurant a good review and the dish I ordered, sirloin steak, looked great at the menu. The pieces I managed to chew actually tasted good, but it must really have been the toughest meat I ever have tried to eat, and to serve something like that is not exusable in any way.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Even as a big group the restaurant made our dinner a great experice. The service was good and the food was even greater! I would really recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Situatred in the middle of the town , nice backyard area sheared with three other restuarants. Offers a flavor packed menu (not to large) Lokal and domestic products. Fresh, innovative and yet a Swedish touch.
Good but somewhat slow service and some of the tables and chairs not properly cleaned.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very nice lunch with good value for the money. An even better dinner menu with modern scandinavian food. Friendly staff and great to sit outside in the square at summertime.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I ate at Kungsgatan 1 yesterday night with a friend. It was recommended to me by a Swedish friend. The ambience is really nice and cosy, and the staff is friendly and professional. We ordered two main courses: my friend took a fish soup while I preferred "moules marinières" (mussels) with aioli sauce and fries, which were both excellent. I also liked the fact that, before that, they brought us, as "amuse-bouche", a small portion of blue mussels soup, which was delicious. The bread was also very good, as was the glass of white wine I chose. Prices were not low, but average for Sweden (between 170 and 240 for a main course). We had planned to join other friends for desserts, otherwise I would certainly have tasted one of the restaurant's...they were all very inviting! I definitely recommend it!