“Good meal ”

Ranked #4 of 368 Restaurants in Uppsala
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Soup as a starter was awesome it was really delicious but the salad which was with the soup wasn't so my type. I also ordered peppar steak as a main dish. It was bit salty but it was still delicious. And it was a lot, especially the potato was a lot.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Went there on a hunch, checked the menu first and found some interesting dishes. So we went, had me a deer carpaccio as a starter and went for the slowcooked porkbelly as main. Not huge portuons, but just enough to make a pig like myself, full But the flavours...... jeez my mouth was in overload of joy and extasy, the food was just amazingly good. I loved every bite of it, cooked to perfection with the crisp skin on top of the porkbelly, the deer came with lingonberries and the combination was spot on. Service was also good, and I expected a larger price tab but it was very affordable. Peppar peppar goes straight up to my nr 1 resturantlist for Uppsala. Go there you wont be let down

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The place is really exquisite, and really good presentation of the food and the wine. Appetizers were amazing, and our group was impressed with the main dishes as well. However, there is really only one vegetarian alternative for those inclined to avoid meat, and most of the main dishes were clearly over salted. Service was good, and the price was quite high.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The setting is very nice and upscale. Menu is a little pricey but certainly worth the cost. This was my most favorite meal my whole week in Uppsala. I had the reindeer which was cooked perfectly. I cant remember the appetizer or desert but they were great as well.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a three course meal with colleagues. All the meals were well balanced, however, the attitude among the servers were unfortunately not exceptional. A smile goes a long way.