“Good food!”

Ranked #3 of 363 Restaurants in Uppsala
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

It´s a good restaurant, with large enough portions of various dishes. Most are classic dishes, but with a twist.

The desserts were interesting and tasty. Check out this place if you´re in Uppsala.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice dinner in a cosy atmosphere. Good service by staff who seems to enjoy their job. Good knowledge and could match wines to the food. Will go back for sure.

1  Thank Magnus J
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Peppar Peppar is an exceptional restaurant in the centre of Uppsala. Nicely decorated in a rather minimalistic but warm way. The food was delicious and the service was great. My partner and I celebrated our anniversary with a lovely dinner and I would recommend this place for such a dinner but also for a professional meal.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Soup as a starter was awesome it was really delicious but the salad which was with the soup wasn't so my type. I also ordered peppar steak as a main dish. It was bit salty but it was still delicious. And it was a lot, especially the potato was a lot.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Went there on a hunch, checked the menu first and found some interesting dishes. So we went, had me a deer carpaccio as a starter and went for the slowcooked porkbelly as main. Not huge portuons, but just enough to make a pig like myself, full But the flavours...... jeez my mouth was in overload of joy and extasy, the food was just amazingly good. I loved every bite of it, cooked to perfection with the crisp skin on top of the porkbelly, the deer came with lingonberries and the combination was spot on. Service was also good, and I expected a larger price tab but it was very affordable. Peppar peppar goes straight up to my nr 1 resturantlist for Uppsala. Go there you wont be let down