Best Western Hotel Svava(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$130
US$112
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$169
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Selmas hytt & salong(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$91
US$88
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Elite Hotel Academia(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
CityStay Uppsala(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$104
US$96
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

All reviewstrain stationa business class roommodern hotelexcellent hotelstandard roomhotel barbreakfast buffet iscentral locationfitness roomgood sizecomfortable bedsstayed here for nightswould stay againbusiness tripscrambled eggsnice roomcentre of town
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I have been several times in Radisson Blu Uppsala , and after a busy business day it's always good to go back and stay at Radisson Blu. Receptionists are always professional, friendly and happy to help in whatever they can in a very effective way. The bar / restaurant area is beautiful, the waitress or waiters are nice, specially Manuel, he prepares very good drinks and always gives suggestions about the menu. The fitness and relax area are always clean and well equipped. Last but not least: the breakfast is VERY good, full of fresh products, different natural juices and many salty or sweet options!

Room Tip: odd numbered rooms are the best
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Up... H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Sherabm,
Thank you so much for your great review!
What a great start on our day to see that our services lived up to your expectations and I am so happy to see that our Yes I Can service really showed!
I do hope that you will come back to us soon again!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

It’s been a while I’m travelling to Uppsala and I keep going back there. Good rooms with quite a bit of space, nice location, sport room is open quite late and food remains good (even if no more salads?). Keep up the good work there!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Up... H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Nicolas,
Thank you so much for your nice review and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience!
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel on a business trip in February. The hotel staff is really polite and welcoming, the buffet offered to the guests is quite amazing too and not too pricey. Wonderful location close to the train station and all the local amenities.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Up... H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback from your stay!
Im so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and I hope you found a calm place to have your breakfast! I do hope that we will see you with us soon again!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The room I had was very nice, but it was completely air-tight, no way to open a window and no ventilation in the room. I felt closed-in, and also my skin became so dry. I asked for a fan. When the staff person followed up upon my request, I was offered a room with a balcony (therefore with some fresh air) for an additional payment. I was somewhat taken aback that it was even a consideration that I would be willing to pay more after I had complained. Then she offered me the fan, and I told her, I hadn't asked for an upgrade in the first place, just for a fan. In any event, I got the fan, and the next day I received some chocolate and pre-printed response from the manager apologizing for any inconvenience, which really seemed insulting to me, actually...rather insincere. The next day they offered me the room with a balcony without additional fee, but after seeing it, I did not take it. The room was small like a sardine can and the shower was basically out in the open. Everyone tried, but the hotel was basically not comfortable for me. I would try the Elite Hotel if I would need to be in Uppsala again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Up... H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and thank you for taking the time to give us feedback from your stay with us!
I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience that you experience in the room and for the way we handled your complaint.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do for you!
We hope to be able to welcome you again.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Very fresh,modern,convenient located hotel.Just 10 minutes walk to the main shopping street of Uppsala.Just opposite of the central train station.Nice big rooms with huge bathroom.Stayed only one night so i didnt have the chance to use the spa and gym area.
Only thing missing in the guestroom was a refrigerator/minibar but there is a possibility to use a refrigerator located at the reception just ask the very friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Up... H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your stay with us! Im happy to see that you had a good stay with us an I do hope we will see you the next time your travels takes you to Uppsala.