“Nice lunch, but not all that”
Review of Hambergs Fisk

Hambergs Fisk
Ranked #2 of 366 Restaurants in Uppsala
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a Saturday. I had the salmon lax with horseradish. Delicious. The horseradish was not as pungent as usual, which was good, as it would have overpowered the tasty salmon carpaccio.

I then had the bouillabaisse, which I found rather tame and overpowered by the celery. I had saved some bread from before the meal, which went very well with the remaining soup broth.

My wife had the Arctic char over risotto. The fish skin was crisp and wonderful. Normally she removes the skin from any fish, but with this dish, that would be a crime.

The hostess who seated us was a little pretentious, but our waiter was nice.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

A friend of mine told me I should go there. What a good idea. It's a very Nice place where staff is efficient and friendly, food is fresh and taste is amazing.
The.place to go for sure.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Had a nice dinner with oysters, turbot and sorbet. Everything tasted very good. One thing with fancy restaurants in Sweden is that they sort of make you feel not welcome. This restaurant is not like that. Very nice and professional staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

They did a good job of accommodating us and finding us a table. However the service was slow even by Swedish standards and at times we felt like we were invisible. It was a pleasant evening to sit outside so it was not terrible.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

At Hambergs you will always get excellent fish and shellfish!
Only downside is that you need make reservations well ahead.