“Amazing and quirky”

Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in Rovaniemi
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cafe & Bar 21 is the newest and coolest cafeteria and cocktail bar in Rovaniemi! 21 Is situated right in the centrum of Rovaniemi, next to shopping center Sampokeskus. 21'S products are unique and tasty and we use fresh and mainly local ingredients. Cafe & Bar 21 has free Wi-Fi and iPads for customers to use. 21'S most popular products are salty and sweet waffles, big tasty salads, gelato ice-creams and of course wines and the best cocktails in town. Try our specialty, Mojito from Lapland!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I ate dinner at Cafe & Bar 21 with two other colleagues. We were in Rovaniemi on business so we got to try many of the restaurants around.

We came here based on recommendation from other colleagues and I would definitely pass on the recommendation!

I had a waffle with salmon salad. It was incredible!! I didn't know what to expect with the warm waffle and a salmon salad on top but honestly, it was lovely (I am a big lover of fish). My colleagues had meatballs and chicken if I remember correctly, which were also very nice.

The cafe definitely has a young vibe to it, which I didn't mind at all. We went around 8.30pmish so it was fairly quiet after we ordered. But I can imagine it's pretty busy and hard to get a table when eating slightly earlier.

Orders were taken quickly and meals were prepared promptly.

If I return to Rovaneimi on business again, I will definitely be paying Cafe & Bar 21 another visit. There are plenty of things on their menu which I want to try!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a great place to hang, good Wifi, yummy make your own salad option, healthy fresh ingredients, highly recommend the Patata with fresh hot tomato sauce and pasta! Good option for vegetarians ! The best place about it is the vibe - young and free spirited ! Also super teas!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the cafe twice for lunch in our 3-day holiday in Rovaniemi. I recommend their waffle and creamy salmon soup. Also don't forget to have a cup of complementary coffee after your lunch. Comfortable environment and reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Service was friendly. Food OK.
Cocktails not worth the $$
Wine list good, but 9Euro for a small glass?

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stopped at this place several times to have a drink (or two :)). The cocktails are delicious and the price is reasonable for Finland prices. However, I can't say anything about the food because we did not have time to try it.