“Overpriced...”

Chico's Bulevardi
Ranked #1,046 of 1,596 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Very dissapointing. Eveything is overpriced...
It was my first and last time.
To start with, the woman that served us was bored and tired, even thou the place was empty. Good thing is that the guy also serving there was really nice and smiled a lot (we only interacted with him when we payed the bill).
The food there is poor ... Not that mexican at all... If you want real mexican street food go to Cholo :). The burger was very small and expensive (somewhere around 18-20 euros). The burrito hardly tastes like a burrito or even looks like one.
For such an expensive place with such prices in a such location, you would at least expect the tea to be worth the money! The "tea" was a cup of warm water (i guess it was hot at some point on the way to the table) and you had to choose one bag of tea (normal bags of tea - Lipton) and just stuff it there in your warm water...
To conclude with, I would not recommend this place. If you would like to have great mexican street food Cholo is the place. For awesome big burgers at the same price The Morrison's is your kind of place.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Burgers from the lunch menu are quite good as well as the other foods. Try Sriracha burger! You can make your own meal also.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Usually they have good burgers, especially for the price. Though last time I went there, said hi to waitress and left 15 min after saying bye to waitress as she probably was too busy checking on customer, when the place was almost empty. I guess some service improvement won't hurt at all.

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

We went to Chicos for lunch and had a great meal. THere were many choices. I had a hamburger, and my friend had a chicken Caesar salad. Both dishes we're delicious.
They had one of the strongest wi-fi connections in the area, which was really appreciated.
Good service, good value.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

My first review on TripAdvisor... sadly to express the dissapointment in Chicos. Normally decent and well-priced location managed to send us off with Buffola wings, which have had to have sat at least a couple of days in the cook's refrigerator... however long it takes for chicken to turn grey, powdery and pick up a rotten smell. Left with empty stomachs and ruined appetite. Judging from the fact that a kitchen would allow such thing to occur, I would not reccommend to go there.