“Good burrito decent value for Helsinki”
Review of Suburritos

Suburritos
Ranked #275 of 1,597 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Nice food, good service, good value for Helsinki which is usually quite pricey. I had the chicken burrito which was tasty.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

One of the many Tex-Mex / Mexican places in Helsinki, Suburritos serves a decent burrito that is quite heavy on the salt. Unlike some places, when you order yours with any meat in it, there actually is a good serving of that meat in the burrito. Decent place, would not especially make an effort to come here but if I'm around the corner and hungry I might grab a burrito from here.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

As a Mexican I was a little home sick after a couple of weeks in Helsinki. This did not help, the food is a mix between Tex-Mex and canned sauces. I asked for what seemed to be the chefs recommendation and found myself served with 2 tostadas with fajitas on them...

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I am always surprised when I do get service... and that should actually be the basics.

Anyway, a little hidden gem! Very good service, tasty food and very reasonable priced!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I visited here for a cheap and cheerful dinner. It did not disappoint.
The food and beer was good and the service was friendly!
I would recommend the burritos and they were pretty big!