“Very good steaks!”

Price range: US$36 - US$143
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Our group of four people had my birthday dinner in Grill It. We all enjoyed our food. Highlight being the excellent steaks. Overall Grill It was a good choice for a high quality but relaxed dinner with friends. This restaurant has specialized in Scandinavian grill food.

GrillitHelsinki, Asiakaspalvelujohtaja at Grill It, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Jouni,

It made my day to read your feedback. Thank you!
It is nice to hear that you enjoyd.
Welcome back to taste our new menu which chances in couple of weeks!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Indeed during the years this place has been able to maintain always its good quality level.
This is an Ok hotel restaurant with meat as a strongest point.
Service not too fast.
Excellent the hotel bar for the aperitif.
I recommend this place, especially for the hotel guests.
No need to run very far when you can have a good meal inside of the hotel premises!

Thank you! It was super nice to read this. We will chance our menu in couple of weeks so welcome back to taste our new dishes!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

With a motto of the best steaks in Helsinki I was looking forward to my steak. What a disappointment. One of the side dishes was wrong but, more importantly, the steak was rare when I asked for medium (I know many prefer this but it was too undercooked for me and, more importantly, not what I asked for). In addition, the steak was overly fatty - a bit of marbling and fat is good but not when you cannot chew nearly half the steak. The restaurant is also very expensive and I certainly can't justify their prices, even in expensive Helsinki.

Dear Creagh W,

I am really really sorry to hear about the bad experience.

First of all I agree that it is very important to get what you expect. Especially when we say that we have the best steaks in town.
We will keep on eye of the quality of the products we get and do our best for this not happening again.

I hope there didn't happen a mistake on our behalf with the order, because whe have different kind of steaks on our menu. And another thing I hope is that our staff made the whole incident somehow right for you after all. That you at least got a new much better steak.

Once again I truly appologies and hope to have you back as our customer.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the Radisson for a business trip and had a "quick" dinner or I hoped so. We had the salmon and the ribs which were OK. Got really annoyed with the slow waiters who did not care about providing a decent service. Food was waiting for over 10 minuteson chef's counter, I thought of getting my own food!

GrillitHelsinki, Asiakaspalvelujohtaja at Grill It, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear dionysos1986,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our dinner service. Sounds like we have had a busy night. Unfortunately sometimes it is really difficult to reflect for demand if there is no reservations in advance.
Anyhow I will talk to my waiters and we will make an effort for this not happening again. Especially when taking the food to tables on time should be one of our main actions to take care of during the dinner service.

Once again thank you.
I hope you have a great summer. If you ever come back to our hotel I hope to see you at our restaurant as well. That time we will do our best for you to enjoy the night.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I went here on my 65th birthday and had the perch entre. It was grilled crispy and came with mashed potatoes and peas and was delicious. I had a local beer that was a good compliment. Some chocolate ice cream for dessert. I also had breakfast here each day of my stay at the Radisson Blu. The breakfast was better than the dinner.

Dear NJphotoGuy. Thank you for your feedback. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. It would be nice to get some succestions how we could also make our dinner better. Have a great summer and hope to see you again!