“Great lunch”

Friends & Brgrs Tampere
Ranked #68 of 504 Restaurants in Tampere
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: We started Friends & Brgrs for people just like you. People who like great burgers. People like us. That’s why we bake our own buns, triple-cook our fries and grind the meat ourselves. We use the best ingredients we can find, and buy them from people we know and trust. No shortcuts and no compromises. There are easier ways to make burgers and fries, but not better. Sebastian, Rasmus, Kaj, Saul, Ole, Peter
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers, even better fries and home made mayonnaise, super friendly, helpful and kind staff... my kids loved it. It will be an easy choice where to eat when visiting Tampere next time! Thanks guys ...

1  Thank radek_chodura

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Burger and potatoes are very tasty, meat is very good. Problem is that meal is very expensive, burger is very small and they don't have classic mayonnaise.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I have to admit, I was slightly sceptical going in, but our meal was a pleasant surprise. The burgers were good, well above average. Loved their fries. I was also pleased that service was warm and welcoming, above expectations. Good quality fast food.

1  Thank Kanerva
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Seeing buns baked in a burger place is not very common. They do it the right way and I'm happy to pay a little extra for better quality and local labor input.
Bun was soft, beef was fresh and REAL and the triple-cooked fries crisp. Mainiota!

1  Thank Jukka B
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The same location, in the center of Tampere, had the 1st McDonalds in Finland for over three decades. Nowadays, it is still burgers and fries but with totally new approach.

I visited the restaurant on Saturday around midday. I ordered Classic burger meal including the burger, fries and unlimited soft drink from the vending machine; 12 €.

I waited for approximately 5 minutes, and then the alarm device I got while ordering started to vibrate and I knew I get the food from counter. Burgers are made to order, but I was little surprised because the burger was quite small. Fries were plenty.

Do not let the smallish size trick you; burger tastes excellent. The bun is made of Finnish flour with their own recipe. Beef is well-done accompanied with Finnish cheddar cheese. Finnish tomato, onion and lettuce, and their housemade mayo. Size allows you to eat it without any cutlery, and because the burger is wrapped with paper, it is not messy eating at all.

Fries are triple-cooked and delicious. I did not order any of their housemade mayo with fries, I just dipped them into ketchup and enjoyed.

I was not expecting so tasty experience, but I rather be positively suprised than disappointed, of course. I will certainly visit again.

1  Thank T H