“Elegant apartment for a relaxing holiday!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MartyF85
Conegliano, Italy
“Elegant apartment for a relaxing holiday!”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I just spent 10 days in Tenerife, this month. The Island was a really paradisiac place where we could have relaxing moments on the beach or adventurous experience such as in the Teide Mountain, in Loro Parque...
Our vacation house was a new and very elegant apartment which, as well described from the owner, offers to all a couple or a family could need. It is well furnished ; we really enjoyed the free wi-fi service which allowed us to make our itinerary for the day after.
Our "must" was the swimming pool and there we find a big one with free sunbeds.
The complex of apartments where we stay is located in a quiet place, not far from the main centre such as Las Americas and Los Cristianos...I really recommend this apartment for couples or families...
I hope to come back soon in Tenerife and I am sure I would choose again this wonderful flat!

Travelling group: Compagno/a
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing