“Perfect Fish and Chips”
Review of Drunk rabbit

Drunk rabbit
Ranked #134 of 554 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Description: The Drunk Rabbit is a real Irish Pub with good selection of local and imported beers as well as our signature craft cocktails. Live sports and live music every night and we serve food all day every day. You will definitely have a great time in our cozy little pub which has seating on two floors.
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This is a delightful little pub with excellent fish and chips! Sit inside or out and people watch to heart's content.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Whenever I'm walking through a new city and I spy an Irish Pub in some back alley, I'm pulled in and spend some time. This visit to Reykjavik was no different. My wife and I walked in, grabbed two bar stools and ordered an Irish Coffee and a hot chocolate. I had a chance to look around. It's small and doesn't hold too many customers. But, it's friendly, seems like its a locals' favorite, and that generally bodes well for the price and quality.

My Irish Coffee was well crafted though smaller than I had hoped to get. The beers on tap all seemed to be Icelandic - except for Guiness, of course. No Smithwick's here.

Worth a brief visit when you're exploring downtown.

3  Thank Jim J
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We were bar hopping in downtown Reykjavik and decided to stop by. It's a small place so it gets full fast but that's what makes it lively and fun. The patrons were nice and the drinks were cold. It seems like they play live music nightly. The service is pretty quick considering how busy they get at night. Not sure how the food is but it's worth a stop by for a good drink!

1  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Stopped in for a pint, ended up having a few. Bartender was nice. Music was authentic. They have a food menu but we did not try anything as we had just had lunch. Recommend!

1  Thank Bonnie J
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Pretty much in the centre of downtown Reykjavik. Nice little Irish themed bar/pub. They have a great little wheel you can pay to spin, with the goal of winning free drinks. Definitely adds to the fun of the night..

1  Thank Shane0186