“On time pick up!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$22.69*
and up
Economy Airport Transfer Between Keflavik Airport...
Ranked #6 of 38 Transportation in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: AirportDirect offers direct transfers to and from Reykjavik International Airport (Keflavik Airport) and all major hotels in Reykjavik. Unlike other operators, we only use mini-buses and do not have to transfer passengers to larger buses, this saves a lot of time and is highly convenient.
Reviewed 17 March 2018

When you have to stand at a bus stop at 3:45am, you are hoping that the driver will be on time!! And he was, thank goodness. Now, the marketing flyer--I'm not sure what the deal is--it says it can pick up from your hotel, but only when they get some smaller vehicles. Very confusing. That being said, we were picked up on time and it went just fine.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"meeting point"
"smaller bus"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"transfer"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 15 March 2018

on time friendly great service clean buses taxi to where I was staying 155 euros bus 36 canadian I would recommend this to anyone

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Easy online booking service, our flight arrived early at Keflavik Airport and they were happy to take us to our hotel on an earlier transfer. Pick up from hotel back to airport just as trouble free. No problems at all and would highly recommend this company for your airport transfers

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank rudsey
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I made a trip with my family of 5 people when I arrived at the airport I asked what the price to reykjavik the staff said that the transfer door port costs 5,490ISK per person that totall would be 27,450 ISK I personally found it very expensive so I went ask how much the cost Taxi by very strange that it seems the price of the taxi is much cheaper I paid for 5 people 21.000ISK for this reason I make this comment because they say issue up to 60% cheaper than the Taxi is not true

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I initially booked airport transfer via the third party website GetYourGuide and made the rather rookie error of booking it for the wrong direction. A quick email to Airport Direct customer services and I was able to reschedule that booking for our actual return date.
As per many transport services in Reykjavik you are given a departure time but told to be there 30 minutes before then. For other vendors this often means that you will be picked up by a shuttle during this time and taken to a depot where you’ll change to a coach but Airport Direct picked us up 10 minutes before the departure time and headed straight to the airport.
The vehicle was shuttle sized and we were the last to be picked up to make it full (around 12-15 people I think). There was rather a lot of luggage already onboard but it was quickly rearranged to make sure it all fit though I’m not sure if that would’ve been the case had each rider had a full size suitcase each?
The trip was as quick as it could be (45ish minutes) and the Airport Direct Assistant spoke up with a joke or pointing things out every now and then which wasn’t really necessary but kept everyone in good spirits.

2  Thank ukiwik