“There when they promise!”
Review of Airport Direct

Airport Direct
Book In Advance
More Info
US$22.69*
and up
Economy Airport Transfer Between Keflavik Airport...
Ranked #5 of 38 Transportation in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: AirportDirect offers direct transfers to and from Reykjavik International Airport (Keflavik Airport) and all major hotels in Reykjavik. Unlike other operators, we only use mini-buses and do not have to transfer passengers to larger buses, this saves a lot of time and is highly convenient.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My airport departure was immediate, as soon as I presented myself at their counter. Off we went. Return transfer at 4:30AM was a bit tardy, but that's life! Drivers both safe & courteous. Highly recommend their services.

1  Thank 32,807
in 8 reviews
"meeting point"
"smaller bus"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"transfer"
in 48 reviews
"passengers"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Booked via viator, having looked at a few options, this seemed most convenient,small bus taking us direct to hotel. We were dropped At a bus stop round the corner from hotel (due to traffic restrictions). It was easy process, we had an early morning return, booked with this company again as were trusted.

1  Thank SuzD2013
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Our flight was delayed, I emailed and there was no problem when we arrived. I had paid extra for the flight delay insurance though, worth it for the peace of mind.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

When you have to stand at a bus stop at 3:45am, you are hoping that the driver will be on time!! And he was, thank goodness. Now, the marketing flyer--I'm not sure what the deal is--it says it can pick up from your hotel, but only when they get some smaller vehicles. Very confusing. That being said, we were picked up on time and it went just fine.