“Perfect coffee!”
Review of Kaffibrennslan

Kaffibrennslan
Ranked #1 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Looking for good coffee? Found it here!
Cozy Coffee shop, very friendly staff, nice view, reasonable price.
Try the Licorice Latte!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this place! Unfortunately, didn't discover it until our second last day. The hot chocolate was amazing and I loved the feel of the cafe. They also serve alcohol which is different than anything I've seen. Seems like a good place to pop in and the food smelled amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a cappuccino with a cookie as my mid-afternoon coffee break of the rain... and it was amazing... I paid what it cost a latte in Starbucks elsewhere in the world, with SUPERIOR Flavor and fantastic place inside... Just to go there everyday!!! Fantastic

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by for lunch and loved how comfortable this place was. Order your food at the counter and it’s brought over (or up the steep stairs if you seat yourself on the second floor). Their toasted sandwiches were just what we needed on a rainy day. Good perch for people watching, too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Kaffibrennslan on our last morning in Reykjavik after reading the good reviews about the coffee. It was very quiet when we visited (quite the opposite to Sandholt and Reykjavik Roasters that we had tried on our other days), but my husband said it was the best coffee he had had during our visit.
I had a hot chocolate and a waffle with syrup and bacon too. The hot chocolate was pretty standard and quite sweet, but the waffle was nice.