“Great to sit and watch the world go buy”
Review of Kaffibrennslan

Kaffibrennslan
Ranked #1 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lovely cosy cafe/bar that you can sit and watch the world go by. We visited in the evening during the happy hour staff were very friendly and the beer and wine were lovely. Food menu looked nice particularly the cakes but unfortunately we did not get the chance to try as we wanted to visit as many places as we could.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Looking for good coffee? Found it here!
Cozy Coffee shop, very friendly staff, nice view, reasonable price.
Try the Licorice Latte!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this place! Unfortunately, didn't discover it until our second last day. The hot chocolate was amazing and I loved the feel of the cafe. They also serve alcohol which is different than anything I've seen. Seems like a good place to pop in and the food smelled amazing!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a cappuccino with a cookie as my mid-afternoon coffee break of the rain... and it was amazing... I paid what it cost a latte in Starbucks elsewhere in the world, with SUPERIOR Flavor and fantastic place inside... Just to go there everyday!!! Fantastic

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by for lunch and loved how comfortable this place was. Order your food at the counter and it’s brought over (or up the steep stairs if you seat yourself on the second floor). Their toasted sandwiches were just what we needed on a rainy day. Good perch for people watching, too.