Fosshotel Reykjavik
US$315
Travelocity
  • Room Service
1,752 results
All reviewsbeer gardenlargest hoteltower roomheated bathroom floorsunderfloor heatingmodern hotelbuilding sitebreakfast buffetmain restauranthappy hournorthern lightswalk in showerreception staffthe main shopping streetstreet parkingdecent sizebread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

ISuperb experience in this hotel on my recent visit to Iceland from Ireland. We loved this hotel. Very central location to all amenities including tour bus stop. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. In particular, on one day when my son wasn't well, they brought breakfast to his room and looked after us very well and were very considerate.
Food very nice and bar area very welcoming. We also used gym. Overall a fantastic hotel experience and we loved Iceland. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank marymccourt2016
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Fosshotel Reykjavik, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear marymccourt2016

Thank you for your generous review following your recent stay with us.
I am sincerely glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations in so many ways.
Especially with our accommodating staff whom I know will love to hear that their commitment has been recognized so greatly.

It is so disappointing to be in poor health on your travels. I hope that your son enjoyed his time in Iceland for the most parts.

We are truly thankful for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an ideal place to stay if you are visiting Reykjavik. It is located about 10 minutes from the main shopping district and has everything you will need. Free wi-Fi, great breakfast, comfortable rooms and really helpful and friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank BangorTez

Dear BangorTez

Thank you so much for kind review following recent stay with us at Fosshótel Reykjavík.
I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our central location, comfortable rooms, breakfast, wi-fi and our accommodating staff.

We are sincerely thankful for your comments and we hope to continue to be your hotel of chose if you ever visit Reykjavík again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A nice Icelandic hotel with great location (in the city centre, popular pub with good variety of beer and other drinks and comfortable rooms with a good view. Helpful reception and tourist information in the lobby. Healthy breakfast - sliced fresh mango was super!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view over the city centre
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Maija P

Dear Maija P

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay.
I am so delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectations with our convenient location, good variety of beers and drink, Healthy breakfast, comfortable rooms along with our helpful staff.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

45 minute car journey from the airport and right in the city. Good food and breakfast everyday. The bus stop is right out side the hotel so it is perfect for your days out. Internet in the rooms is not the best but who needs internet when your out all day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AccurateReviews4u

Dear AccurateReviews4u

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay.

I am so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations with our convenient location and good food at our restaurants
We hope to continue to be your hotel of chose if you ever visit Reykjavík again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great area of Reykjavik and downtown walking to many different shopping and eating areas. The front desk personnel were outstanding each and every time I needed some assistance. Two young ladies were very helpful, Patrice and the other young lady was from England (I am so sorry I lost my piece of paper with her name on it), but the staff will know. The rooms were clean and very warm to come back to when we had been outside most of the day. The beer garden had great craft beers and food. I highly recommend this hotel. There are several Foss Hotels in the area, so be careful to select the one at Reykjavik. The people of Iceland are very nice and their country is amazing. The hotel restaurant staff are very good and the food was great.

Room Tip: There are lots of building going on so you might want to ask for certain view if that is important to you
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Brenda B

I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations with our central location, restaurants, facilities, accommodation and last but not least with our friendly staff. Patrice is known for her people skills and friendly attitude. I assume you are referring to Thenjiwe, she is very accommodating and professional. Together they are honestly a super team. We are indeed very fortunate to have them on our team along with everyone else.
I will be sure to share your comments with them as I know your kind words will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I am also glad that Iceland exceeded your expectations along with its people.
I hope to get the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.