“Excellent soup”

Verbud 11 Lobster and Stuff
Ranked #65 of 519 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$22 - US$73
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Description: Verbud 11 #lobsterandstuff provides great lobster and stuff in a fantastic atmosphere. We love lobster and Hall & Oates
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The ambience was a little loud until two groups left. This is a small restaurant with a bar. The food was outstanding. The mushroom cream soup was very rich and served piping hot. For an entree, I had the trout. It came with wonderful potatoes and vegetables with a delicious sauce. The fish was panfried to perfection. The service was a little slow although the help indicated that it was their first day on the job. Overall a good choice.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I had the catch of the day, it was outstanding!!!!! Super fresh!!!! The roasted vegetables were fantastic, so were the roasted potatoes!! The beer was good too. The service was excellent, waiters were able to answer menu questions before I ordered. The only thing I did not like was the background music.....I guess I would put it in the category of "trance" music, I would have preferred either no music or a different kind.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I was really satisfied with my visit at Lobster & Stuff. Great service and really good food. I definately recoment this place for a great dinner.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This was the first restaurant I visited in Iceland. It's located right by the old harbor so it's a great casual place to eat before or after a whale watching trip (they all seem to leave from nearby). I had lobster and it was excellent. Like everywhere else in Iceland, the prices are higher than what you'd expect. It's just pretty expensive to eat in Iceland. Period.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We went late one night and had some appetizers, an entree and some cocktail. The burger was FANTASTIC. Super friendly waitstaff.