“Great food, great hospitality.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Julia P
Iowa, United States
“Great food, great hospitality.”
Reviewed 27 September 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Four of us were picked up at our hotel and taken to their home for dinner and conversation. We enjoyed the food and the home and the family. After supper we sat in the living room and shared about Palestine and Israel and our families and our faith. Excellent time!

Date of stay: January 2019
Your age range 50-64
Shannon J
“You won't regret staying here!”
Reviewed 25 September 2019 for a stay in March 2019

I stayed in the Khair Family Guest house for a week and I would recommend their home to anyone who is looking for a place to stay! The Khairs are incredibly kind-hearted and welcoming, I felt like I was part of the family. My stay was comfortable with plenty of space, communication with Elias was easy/quick, and the location was perfect. The Khairs were very helpful with local recommendations for places to see/eat/visit. Do yourself a favor and stay with the Khairs :)

Date of stay: March 2019
Daisy U
“Amazing stay in Beit Sahur”
Reviewed 25 September 2019 for a stay in November 2017

I was very impressed with my stay. The family was so hospitable and we shared many conversations and meals together. I was appreciate of how open they were and I immediately felt comfortable and at home. The place has an amazing view and the bedroom was comfortable. There was nothing more I could have asked for. The Khair's are the sweetest family and I dream of visiting again. Beautiful stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Lexy R
“Beautiful home, beautiful people 💛”
Reviewed 25 September 2019 for a stay in August 2019

I’ve stayed twice and love it! The Khairs are an amazing family. It’s a safe neighborhood and the neighbors are sweet (relatives of the Khairs). The house is spacious and the bottom is separate from the upstairs of the house so there’s plenty of privacy. If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll even get to eat Kawkab’s food – she’s the BEST. You have to experience the sunsets in Beit Sahur, and this is a great place to do that.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trent T
“Very loving/hospitable family and great amenities”
Reviewed 25 September 2019 for a stay in May 2017

Amenities were very nice and I loved the view upstairs overlooking Beit Sahour. The location was great for exploring the town. I really enjoyed meeting the family and hearing their stories and suggestions during my stay. Great place to explore ancient history and get to know some locals.

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.