“Exceptional Host Family Experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Taylornag...
“Exceptional Host Family Experience”
Reviewed 17 October 2019 for a stay in June 2019

I stayed with this family as a part of Mejdi Tours Israel and West Bank Tour along side college peers. They provide the ultimate Palestinian experience with 5 star accommodations, with even higher quality home cooked food, with the sweetest family that really know how to make you feel at home.

Date of stay: June 2019
Tiffanyna...
“This host family is the epitome of excellence!”
Reviewed 17 October 2019 for a stay in June 2019

I was placed with the Saed family through Mejedi Tours to experience Palestine. They were not only very accommodating, but quickly became dear friends of mine. Their kindness and generosity is something I'll not soon forget. They made me feel comfortable and treated me as if I was one of their own. My experience with them is unparalleled. When I decide to make the trip back, I'll most definitely book with them.

Date of stay: June 2019
sarahhand...
“A great experience in such a friendly family”
Reviewed 16 October 2019 for a stay in May 2019

We made a cooking class at this lovley home together with the nice family. The meal was really delicious and we had a lot of fun while we prepare it together with Kawkab. We learned alot about their situation and their daily live. All family members were really friendly and lovely. We enjoyed our stay very much. Next time we would stay longer.

Date of stay: May 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SumieOg
“Lovely host family, beautiful place”
Reviewed 14 October 2019 for a stay in October 2019

The place was beautiful, spacious and very comfortable, located in a lovely neighborhood with profound history and lively culture. The host family was totally awesome, with amazing hospitality and willing to help. We loved the experience of staying here!

Date of stay: October 2019
danmorric...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Friendly family, spacious apartment, quiet location”
Reviewed 10 October 2019 for a stay in February 2018

Well situated a short ride from Bethlehem, I have stayed with the Khair family on several visits now. Kind, friendly and welcoming people. The apartment is spacious with nice views over Beit Sahor and out towards the Jordan valley. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.