“SPAaaaahhhhhh!”

Marion Mizzi Wellbeing
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Sliema
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Let us pamper you by providing an experience of relaxation, restoration and inspiration with our slimming and spa packages. Remove your watch and join us on a journey of harmony and wellbeing for your Body, Mind and Soul. Find retreat with one of our slimming & spa packages where healing arts combine with elements of nature to provide an experience of relaxation, restoration and inspiration.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Complete relaxation! We booked a spa massage, then added a facial and mani/pedi - because everything was outstanding! The indoor pool area / steam room / sauna were excellent... one of the best indoor spaces I've seen! As for the spa experiences, Branka and Justyna were amazing!

MarionMizziWellbeing, Manager at Marion Mizzi Wellbeing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Megan H,

Thanks for your review of Marion Mizzi Wellbeing Beauty and Spa following your recent stay! It's great to hear that your day was special with us and that you had a lovely and relaxing time.

Thank you for recommending us to others and we look forward to seeing​ you again.

All reviews
"tension"
"malta"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

lovely atmosphere, calm, tranquil. The ladies where so nice and we had a great massage, I fell asleep! my boyfriend requested one with added pressure and was very happy and felt relaxed after, also given 2 glasses of champagne each after our treatments, lovely x

Dear May H,

Reviewed 17 March 2018

First time visiting a spa and it was an incredibly relaxing experience. The staff was very professional.

Dear Thomas G,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had a swedish massage at 6.45pm Monday 26th February and it was perfect! The receptionist who booked my massage was really nice and my masseuse was SO GOOD! Exactly what I was looking for. I felt so happy and relaxed & she knew exactly what she was doing it all felt wonderful. I have a 3 year old son so was so great to enjoy some peaceful me time. I would go back again and again if I lived in Malta. Thank you so very much was really excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MarionMizziWellbeing, Manager at Marion Mizzi Wellbeing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Willyfoggs,

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Fantastic service and a very talented and skilled therapist. I booked in due to having suffered from migraine for a few days. I suspected it was due to tension in shoulders and neck and so requested an Indian head massage. That was the last I saw of my headache for a good while!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction