other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
88888888a
“Owner not to be trusted last moment changed to a dark, small, apartment over noisy bar, provided wrong info.”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Most part of information provided by the owner was wrong, misleading. The owner was very bad in answering rate and quality, from the beginning - claimed that he manages 300 properties. I liked the picture and the qualities of the apartment available through the internet and didn't pay attention to this. Booked this apartment more than a month ahead (but never got there).
I didn't receive any information about check in arrangement, so a few days before arrival I wrote to the owner, without response. I wrote again next day, no answer again. Called (no answer) and left a message with a request. Just few hours before my flight, the owner notified me that he changed to another apartment, which, he claimed, was an upgrade (which was not- dark, uncomfortable, small, and very noisy). The reason for change was unclear, something about management of his website. The owner ensured me that the new apartment is quiet (very important for me) and "from 7 in the evening to 7 in the morning you hear nothing". (I have chosen the original apartment because bedroom facing the courtyard, not the street, etc) On my question that this means that there are no noisy establishments, - he said that they are closed till Friday, after the end of my stay. However, on the second night (Monday) the bar opened right under the apartment in a staircase street, with a lot of TV, music noise until late in the evening. The windows didn't shut the noise, bedroom had no door to a very dark and small hall, and the entrance double doors to the apartment had a crack between them, so elevator and staircase noise reached bedroom as well (though owner continued to insist even after my complain that I was the only tenant in the building - may be ghosts they were). At night there was a huge noise (until about 4:00 AM) from some other place nearby. My trip was heavily damaged because too few hours of a very poor sleep.
In spite of the owners insisting that the new apartment was closer to university a simple Google check could prove it was wrong.
Beware, in this case the major noise troubles with the apartment started on the day 2 of stay, TripAdvisor claimed no responsibility. So, in case anything goes wrong - you are on your own.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$92
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing