“Great cocktails, stunning views ”
Review of Monaliza

Monaliza
Ranked #142 of 271 Restaurants in Valletta
Price range: US$2 - US$31
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our journey: Colours, smells, tastes, sounds and textures are all perceived by our senses, and as individuals we all perceive them differently, even within a common space and time frame. Our perceptions usually govern our emotions, and our emotions move us to act or react. At Monaliza we act and react with passion to everything and everyone. Our Motto is The Art of Diversity. It's reflected in our menus, service, location and decor. Our claim to be diverse is not a publicity stunt, but we are diverse by Celebrating Diversity.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had great cocktails here at reasonable prices. Very nice venue, stunning views from the upper terrace. The owner Antonia was very friendly. I definitely recommend it

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I LOVE this place. I had my 18th party there, the owner is a very nice and very understanding lady. She kept in contact till the last minute. The food was very nice, everyone enjoyed it, the cheese platter was very tasty. Everything was set up as expected and better. I am pretty sure we kept on annoying the staff as we would constantly ask them to lower the music or put it up (when cutting the cake, playing games etc.) however the staff was always understanding and smiling. She was also kind enough to decorate the place with balloons. Upon cutting the cake they also put a happy birthday song, which Im sure it wasn’t in my playlist but it was a nice gesture from them. It is a very nice place (VIP lounge: upstairs) the terrace is stunning and it has an amazing view. Overall very happy and my birthday was definitely one to remember!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

An amazing location, great view, nice terrace and really adorable owner. Visited this place with my lovely friend and really enjoyed it. Because of the low season, the bar was absolutely empty and quiet, so it appeared to us the place was open only for us as for special guests.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for drinks and a snack in Valletta, super staff and very good prices, would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We were 2 couples enjoying some cold drinks and beers with a good view over the bay. Best Mai Thai and Pina Colada i have had in years! The service was very good, and we had a good talk, and even got advice on restaurants and other places to see. All in all a very good experience!