“One of the better Italian restaurants around”
Review of Garibaldi

Garibaldi
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Dudelange
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

While I don't usually feel impressed by Italian restaurants, Garibaldi really is the exception.
Our group of about 15 sat in a friendly and modern room, the staff were attentive and friendly and the food was just like you imagine upmarket Italian food to be.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with friendly staff. Menu has everything a proper Italian restaurant should offer and all of it very nicely prepared. I would recommend this restaurant for every event.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 22 September 2015

For business we go there regularly. One of the best addresses around there in Dudelange. Multi-language staff, very professional and welcoming. All my business partners who went there with me want to go there again when they come for another visit. I guess this is self-explanatory. Even without reservation it usually works to show up at lunch time, certainly a reservation is always better, but for the spontaneous business lunch its worth a try. Indeed it may be loud when lots of people are around, but this is not louder than in every other restaurant in this area. The make excellent food, the portions are by far big enough, and the professional waiters know how to treat customers so that they feel comfortable. From my side I give my full recommendation, I eat a lot in restaurants in private as well as for business, I compare this place now to at least 30 restaurants in the area - this is one of the top 3 restaurants, the others play in a different categorie. Overall recommended !

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Here we have the restaurant you find honest food at equal level each and every day. No Big surprise, no Big disappointment in sight. Italian food at bright spectrum, from pizza and pasta to florentine dishes.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

Very good dishes of different kinds (meat, fish, pasta etc..) and helpful poeple working in this restaurant.
Better book your place before going, it is every evening full.