“Cordon Bleu Heaven ”

Mille 9 Sens
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Dudelange
Cuisines: French, Italian
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I moved to Dudelange in June this year and have already been to this restaurant about 9 times. My other half and I know where we mean if one of us says "I fancy a cordon bleu". It's clearly homemade and done so very well every single time. The staff are always very accommodating. In the summer you can benefit from the terrace as well - excellent for a week day dinner out (they also have menus in English which is super useful)

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Mille 9 sens has wonderful food and very friendly staff. If weather permits you can sit on their terrace at the front of the restaurant. Try Salad Nona which is really from the region.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I was there in August 2015 and had lasagna. Not bad, not bad at all. I would definitely go again to try their burgers. One of the few addresses I can recommend in Dudelange.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Sometimes it takes a bit long during lunchbreak until the food gets served - and when crowded, the temperature turns quickly inconvenient warm in the restaurant room.
The food itself is good, had fish often, meat, and twice I had pasta - all was good , portions were really okay! Atmosphere is really nice; service is kind and friendly, and quite professional. You can sit outside, which is nice

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This restaurant looks like a "coffee-restaurant" from the outside, so we were really surprised to find it a classy restaurant, well decorated once we stepped inside. They have a daily menu at a good price. The food we had was excellent and the plates were full. The service was impeccable and the staff was nice and efficient. Our call when leaving was "we'll definitely go back there".