“Holiday in paphos”

Eleni Holiday Village
Ranked #17 of 90 Speciality Lodging in Paphos
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Suites very spacious,pool enormous and lots of sun beds never had to search for one. Bar staff friendly but not receptionist as very little info given on arrival. Food a bit boring but usually something for everyone although at times could be cold. No hairdryers in the rooms ask for one on arrival pay 10 euros deposit also no toiletries only soap supplied.

Room Tip: If difficulty with steps ask for a ground floor suite as there are only lifts in the main building n...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean linen changed daily staff were very helpful and polite. Only thing letting it down is the rooms are a bit out dated. Needs modernised. Location was perfect for us as we like to travel. We hire a buggy and a quad and dine our own exploring. Would recommend the blue lagoon but hire quad and go yourself as views are amazing. Adonis baths is another good shout.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have stayed here numerous times before, but not for a few years. Due to the excellent standards I encountered previously, it was the number 1 choice when looking to have a week away with my son.
The whole week was fabulous, the staff and management were amazing and could not do enough to ensure that the experience was great.
The whole place is clean, tidy and beautifully presented, all the staff are friendly and polite. The food is of a great quality and varies on a daily basis. If you don't want to eat in the restaurant, then the Pool Bar serves some excellent snacks during the day. I can highly recommend the Ham and Cheese Toastie.
A special thank you to Svetlana in reception who was so nice and helpful with any queries or requests that I had.
Finally a big thank you to the Manager, Christos, who was great and a pleasure to meet.
We will be returning next year for sure, hopefully with more family members!
Thanks again for a great holiday

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jingler24
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for me. I was given a spectacular view to the sea. My check-in process went smoothly. The staff was friendly and quick to assist guests. I felt very comfortable and I could totally relax. I plan to return next year and share with my friends. The food is delicious.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Me and my partner stayed for a week and loved it. We was first met by Rob the security guard and he was full of useful information and made us feel very welcomed. The staff in both bars were always polite . The reception staff were also very good . The all inclusive drinks were very good as I like my cocktails so I was very happy . The food was also very good and always found something to eat. I even had fish fingers in the pool bar and enjoyed them. Our room was a sea view room and adequate for our needs. The only down side is the sun beds were to cramped together . The bus to catch to harbour and coral beach is a 5 min walk and only 1.50 euro . I would return to this hotel .

Stayed: September 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paphos
3.1 km away
5.7 km away
Almyra Hotel
Almyra Hotel
#13 of 84 in Paphos

Been to Eleni Holiday Village? Share your experiences!