“Our week at eleni holiday village”

Eleni Holiday Village
Ranked #16 of 87 Speciality Lodging in Paphos
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We arrived at eleni village on the 22nd September at 10pm it was dark so was shocked in morning to see see the front view outside hotel was like a building site, we arrived late and there was no where to change any euros or eat as there was only 2 pubs near by, we decided to upgrade to all inclusive as it’s bus rides away to restaurants/bars, half way through holiday my partner was ill where I got a private doctor out to our hotel room I asked the hotel receptionist for some help with numbers and she was no help at all it seemed to me they didn’t want a doctor at hotel. The pool area the clean and nice to sit around no fighting for sun beds either, the sea view rooms are the best as u get a nice view of the sun setting every night.. won’t miss eating in this hotel though the restaurant staff were so miserable dirty looks and stares every time we got yo to eat found it very uncomfortable on our last night one of the restaurant staff questioned weather we was all inclusive either though we had our bands on and had eaten there most days they then started taking about us rudely trying to be sly and pointing which spoilt our last night here, hotel is more catered for Russians and is themed pretty much for Russians, I wouldn’t stay at this hotel again and wouldn’t recommend anyone who loves the beach the beach is a good 25 minutes sweaty bus journey,

Room Tip: Need ungrading
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank 196alexaw

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Suites very spacious,pool enormous and lots of sun beds never had to search for one. Bar staff friendly but not receptionist as very little info given on arrival. Food a bit boring but usually something for everyone although at times could be cold. No hairdryers in the rooms ask for one on arrival pay 10 euros deposit also no toiletries only soap supplied.

Room Tip: If difficulty with steps ask for a ground floor suite as there are only lifts in the main building n...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean linen changed daily staff were very helpful and polite. Only thing letting it down is the rooms are a bit out dated. Needs modernised. Location was perfect for us as we like to travel. We hire a buggy and a quad and dine our own exploring. Would recommend the blue lagoon but hire quad and go yourself as views are amazing. Adonis baths is another good shout.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have stayed here numerous times before, but not for a few years. Due to the excellent standards I encountered previously, it was the number 1 choice when looking to have a week away with my son.
The whole week was fabulous, the staff and management were amazing and could not do enough to ensure that the experience was great.
The whole place is clean, tidy and beautifully presented, all the staff are friendly and polite. The food is of a great quality and varies on a daily basis. If you don't want to eat in the restaurant, then the Pool Bar serves some excellent snacks during the day. I can highly recommend the Ham and Cheese Toastie.
A special thank you to Svetlana in reception who was so nice and helpful with any queries or requests that I had.
Finally a big thank you to the Manager, Christos, who was great and a pleasure to meet.
We will be returning next year for sure, hopefully with more family members!
Thanks again for a great holiday

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jingler24
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for me. I was given a spectacular view to the sea. My check-in process went smoothly. The staff was friendly and quick to assist guests. I felt very comfortable and I could totally relax. I plan to return next year and share with my friends. The food is delicious.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends