US$268
Agoda.com
Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
US$257
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$334/night.

Amarakos(Paphos)
  • Pool
  • Pool
20-50(Paphos)
1,270 results
All reviewspool barsea viewkettle and cupsmodern hotelbreakfast roomother hotelssmall fridgetea and coffeeone bedroom suitecoastal pathgolf buggysun loungersharbour areawalk in showersea frontlarge balconyplenty of choice
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This was a last minute deal booked through Expedia. When booking through Expedia or hotel own website a free return transfer to the aiport can be booked. I took advantage of the offer and saved myself money and time not having to organise my own transfer. My room was upstairs in Block 4. I had a terrible night's sleep, infact I did not sleep at all. All night I could hear banging and very loud whistling noise which sounded like it was coming from air con vent. I gave up trying to sleep at 3am and read a book with my ipod on until going to breakfast. At Reception on way to breakfast, I reported this to the manager. He said there is a noise through the pipes and he would ask someone to come and look at it. By about 1am the next night I could not take the noise anymore and called Reception. They sent someone to my room so they could hear it. I was packed up and moved to a temporary room downstairs in block 3 for the rest of the night. The noise was still there in that room but not anywhere near as loud. The next morning after breakfast I moved again for the third and final time to block 1 room 106. This was perfect and there was no noise at all. Overall the issue was finally resolved in the end to my satisfaction but after very little sleep for 2 nights I was absolutely exhausted and this did greatly affect the enjoyment of my holiday.

This hotel is a small size boutique hotel with a contemporary minimalist feel. The rooms are clean with good quality bedding, towels and toiletries. However the wifi is weak and patchy and there are no UK tv channels. The buffett breakfast is very average and I have had much better quality and selection on other holiday's. From the pool area at the back of the hotel are gorgeous views of the sea and the walkway will take you down to the main town, harbour, castle area. This is a super scenic walk or if you would rather the bus stop is a stones through from the front of the hotel. There are buses every 10 mins day and evening. Plenty of bars and restaurants around the hotel although many were only just opening on 1st March. I visited Tea for 2 about 5 mins walk from the hotel which was open all day and in the evening too. Everything seemed to be open in main area and by the harbour. There is a large supermarket across the road. It has everything that you could possibly need at reasonable prices.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank 12Sparkly
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is our second stay at this hotel and both times we have loved it! We love the fact that the sun beds are not on top of each other and how spacious it is. It was great this time with our 17 month old little girl, she absolutely loved it. All the staff were so great with her and are very friendly. The rooms are modern and minimal which we love and we're always very clean and tidy. Couldn't fault it at all. The location is perfect with just a short, scenic walk to the harbour, with plenty of shops, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. We look forward to staying here again next year, just for longer this time :)

Room Tip: All rooms have a lovely sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Most of the seafront hotels along this part of Paphos are quite large which means the grounds all look quite cramped and the loungers close together.

The Amphora is very different. It consists of 7 small low rise blocks, with all rooms having a sea view. The pool is a smaller than some, but still a good size and there are loads of room in the grounds which go right up to the promenade. The ambiance is deliberately low key and relaxing; very much a place for couples rather than families with active children.

We had a superior room on the third floor with an amazing seaview. The room itself was clean and comfortable with a generous sized balcony.

Breakfast was good with a hot and cold buffet. We ate in the restaurant one evening, the food was good but the atmosphere very subdued and because there were so few people we were rushed between causes.

Food at pool bars is often overpriced but not the case here. Portions were generous, the food excellent, and cheaper than the local bars and restaurants,

It is about a 20 minute walk into the harbour. We tended to go late afternoon/early evening for a meal and then walk off dinner on the way back. You can catch a bus if you don not fancy the walk,

The Amphora does not have all the facilities of a larger 4 or 5 star resort hotel but if you are looking for a good quality boutique style hotel to relax in I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect spot for chilling with a lot of space great clean facilities lovely walk into Pathos cannot fault anything good breakfast great helpful people just great for a chill would recommend and come back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Location, room, amenities and especially staff - all great. Reception staff offered super advice and information to all questions and our plans for bookings and travel.
Hotel is situated 1 minute away from shops, supermarkets, great range of restaurants, pubs, bank/ATM, car rentals, taxis and public buses.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony facing the Mediterranean with breeze and views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple