The best feature at this hotel are the very large suites. For family with small kids it's very convenient as it has a washing machine a fully equipped kitchenette with the dishwasher and a small mini market where you could buy whatever you need.
Service is friendly. Breakfast is plentiful but could use some more vegetables. Swimming pool is big and nice. Spa services are great and pretty reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Resort & Spa Cyprus/Paphos