“Best fish in town”

Taberna Angel Belmonte
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Just amazing! Excellent food, mainly fish. Large wine choose. Everything it's very good cooked and the ambiance it's pacefull.
Don't miss the artichokes salad with scramps, and the fish, and the deserts and ... and... Just lovely

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I went for lunch on a holiday. I didn't expect them to be opened. they served a delicious omelette on toasted bread. then I ordered some Iberica Jambon, also very delicious. I then just had some meatballs. also very delicious. they have a very good chef

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We found that that this restaurant was too expensive for what you get. Food and service are good though.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This restaurant was highly recommended by our friend so there we went to have dinner with him. It does looks like a tavern with wooden beams but with white linens. The staff including the owner are very attentive, professional and pleasant. We had broad beans with Iberic ham, calamari a la romana, artichokes with clams. The best and highly recommended is artichokes with clams, the other two starters were delicious too but the artichokes were excellent.
For main course, we were recommended the whole monkfish tail for two since the fish is fresh in Tuesday and Thursday here in Andorra. It was absolutely fresh and tasty, we also had sea bass, good but nothing out of the ordinary. For dessert, I have arroz con leche and our friend had Tiramisú. The Tiramisú at Belmonte was the best I've ever tasted, arroz con leche was alright but I wouldn't reorder it again.

Dinner for 3 ran €200 with a bottle of their best white wine. Definitely coming back for some more of that artichokes, Tiramisú and perhaps try out other dishes.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Andorra la Veila has some very good restaurants. This place is highly recommended but I felt it was a little expensive for what we had. I was told this was the best place to eat fish in Andorra as normally I eat meat here. There were three of us we had two monkfish and sea bass . My Sea bass wasn't as good as the Monkfish. My starter though of broad beans with ham was amazing though. Wine was good and desserts were mixed. 200 euros though was way too much. If you want somewhere similar but far better value try El Crosto, Marquette or Can Manel. To be fair though I think if I go back I will stick to the meat and that will be cheaper Another caveat is my friend had artichokes with clams which he said was amazing.

1  Thank barcaranger