Centric Atiram Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$89
  • Restaurant
Eurostars Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$124
US$91
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$134
  • Pool
Hotel Acta Arthotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$95
  • Restaurant
Hotel Andorra Center(Andorra la Vella)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$62
  • Pool
Hotel Andorra Palace(Andorra la Vella)
US$75
US$73
  • Pool
Barri Antic Hostel & Pub(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Bar/Lounge
Hostal Cisco De Sans(Andorra la Vella)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Andorra Park Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$193
  • Pool
All reviewssecret escapesski hirelarge mirrorinterior decordental kitbathrobes and slippersshows its ageseparate roomscable carfive star hotelvery nice hotelcoffee tabledays skiingski areaother hotelsking bedshuttle bus
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I frequently travel on a frugal budget. I stay in places ranging from $10 a night hostels to $300 a night five star hotels, depending upon whether or not I can utilize rewards or share rooms or make something work that fits my frequent traveler mindset.

That being said, I've stayed at five star hotel prices that underwhelm. When I saw the price (I paid only $90 for a night), I assumed it must have been five stars in name only. I was wrong. Hotel Plaza Andorra is the real deal, and I was really happy I stayed here.

The location is fantastic. It's a five minute walk, if that, from the main walking road where everything is happening during the day. So, issues with location. The room was massive, with all of the expected amenities of a five star hotel (unlike some places that are five star hotels but give you a three star room when you pay three star prices). The bed was big and comfortable. The bathroom was decked out. The staff were incredibly nice and incredibly helpful. Oh, and the mini-bar is incredibly cheap. That was a cool little note. The gym was simple, but modern at least. The spa was small, but still looked absolutely fantastic.

If you're a frequent five star hotel traveler, I could understand why perhaps this hotel isn't the most amazing of five star hotels. I also didn't get a chance to try any of the food at the restaurant, so if that's important to you, check out another review.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Marta P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Plaza Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review of Hotel Plaza. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate that you consider us with good value for money hotel and that the services we are offering was great for a 5 stars hotel.
We hope you will visit us again,
Best regards.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

My 5th-floor room was spacious, with three big windows, clean and comfortably furnished. The hotel is well located right in the centre of town. Staff friendly and helpful. The only thing I could criticize (being a stiff old lady) is the lack of a handle to help me over the side of the bath after my shower, but I heard it from the horse's mouth that the bathrooms will soon be refurbished. Plentiful and varied supply of toiletries, including a dental pack. Large selection of breads, pastries, cheeses, sausages, cereals, fresh fruit and so on at breakfast, cantankerous coffee machine! There was free wifi but the connection was wobbly.

Room Tip: Do not expect views as the hotel is surrounded by tall buildings.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Barbara E
Marta P, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Plaza Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Barbara,

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel Plaza Andorra is a safe choice. At this hotel you will have a nice clean room with a good bed to sleep in. The breakfast has a lot to choose from and the bar on the first floor also have some nice small dishes.
Its a old fashioned hotel that gives me a good feeling. It's also a plus that the hotel is just a minute away from all the shopping streets.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Marta P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Plaza Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staffs takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

As with so many 4 star Hotels it is the spa facilities that elevates the average other facilities from really 3 star. Room past its best though spacious poor quality wall coverings throughout.
Front desk star a young American who could teach the rest the basics of customer service. I don't expect to be reprimanded when the 3rd attempt at the bill is wrong because I didn't tell them my car was in their garage!
Restaurant top dog may have been to the Basil Faulty School of Hotel etiquette closely followed by a tutting evening waitress annoyed because we didn't order the wine as we were sitting down. Dinner excellent but have seen better breakfast buffets in a 2 star in Ibiza.
Cafe & bar excellent with a smiling young lady who knows how to make a good G& T

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Marta P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Plaza Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Stayed in February for a Ski Trip ans was very happy with the hotel.
The staff were polite and helpful although meal times in the restaurants can be busy so arrive early for the best service.
The hotel offer a free shuttle service to the Encamp Cable Car just book at the reception the morning before you plan to go.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and serviced daily. For breakfast there was a massive selection of breads, cheeses, hams and cereals along with a selection of hot items too.
There is a charge of €25 to use the pool which has a load of hydrotherapy treatments installed, it was very relaxing with Masseuse and Beauty treatments available for an extra charge,
There is also a room at the hotel to store your ski gear although I found it easier to store it at the lifts rather than lug it around for the week.
It is also very close to the local shopping center and commercial district so you can stock up on your duty free before you head home.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple