Andorra Park Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$177
US$140
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$103
US$98
  • Pool
Hotel Andorra Center(Andorra la Vella)
US$78
US$59
  • Pool
Centric Atiram Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$205
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Eurostars Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$123
US$88
  • Restaurant
Hostal Cal Forner(Andorra la Vella)
US$59
Hotel Acta Arthotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$82
US$69
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Barri Antic Hostel & Pub(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Bar/Lounge
Hostal Cisco De Sans(Andorra la Vella)
US$66
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed herethe bustvmountainsfloorcentre
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed here from 25th June to 3rd July, a total of nine nights and I found this hotel to be friendly, comfortable and very near to the historic centre. All the reception staff were pleasant and very helpful. I had a nice room with a view of the mountains which was cleaned daily. Their is some road noise but that was not a problem for me at all. It was easy to walk to the bus stop for the Tourist Bus and a short walk to the bus station if arriving by bus from Barcelona as I did. Overall, a great location away from the bustle of the town centre but within easy walking distance from it, and at a great price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

For the price and location we could say that is no bad. However, the hotel in general is quite seedy. If you are looking for a place just to leave the luggage and a confortable bed, this hotel is just enough

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

If you are driving here try to ensure that you book a parking space, It will cost you extra but, it will save you a lot of aggravation and a long walk to your car . Park in the city is a nightmare.

The hotel itsself is a simple affair, the room was clean albeit the shower cubical is a bit small. Like all properties its built on a hill so the front of the building is really level 3 whilst the car park is at ground level on the lower rear side of the hotel. This all makes it fun when asking for your room key. I was on the "4th floor" from street level but the doors are numbered from the car park level so My room was 7...
If possible ask for a room at the rear of the hotel as the views are better and you avoid the noise of the street.

Breakfast is €5 more. Just pay, fill up and enjoy the view of the mountains.

Just remember you are not paying top dollar, so do not expect the ritz. What I got was a fair service for what I wanted to pay

Helpful and friendly staff. Thank you !

Room Tip: ask for a room at the rear for better view and a quieter nights sleep
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I went to this hotel, with " an open mind".....

But, when I arrived - start looking through the window, and then I went to the front desk..... My eyes scanned the "restaurant" and I asked the guy behind the desk: I have made an reservation, but I would like to check the room before I check in.... The guy looked at me, and I said: Do you have a key for the room, I will check out the room took the lift and open the door.....

I dont want to say anything more, except -I understood this is not my style....

I told the guy at the frontdesk, I am not checking in - only if I dont find anything else - which I did.

If you like to share toilet and shower, if you like trafic jam and noice, this might be a hotel for you.

But, if you like a clean hotel - stay away. You get exactly what you pay for.....

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Arrived at night so check-in was easy and fast. Room was in the top floor with a view from the mountains and city so it was very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast didn't have so many options but it still was nice. Recommended if you're planning to have a one night trip to Andorra.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter. Rooms facing South (To the stadium) have a nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends