“Hard to say”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gries
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I tried the pad Thai and honestly it wasn't very good by any standards. I haven't tried anything else so I'm only giving 2 stars for the dish I tried. It was too dry and to sweet, it had no other flavour.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Many delicious Thai food and dessert are available there, a nice Thai restaurant in Graz that worth to try.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Don't judge the restaurant by the outside :) The food is very good, you will find the main specialities from Thailand. The staff is friendly, the price is good also (approx. 20€/ pers.)

1  Thank wichowe
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I had a good overall experience at Khrua Thai.

The service was good and my food was very good. I ordered a massaman curry with tofu, potatoes, onion and peanuts and it tasted delicious. I don't particularly like very spicy dishes and therefore the massaman curry was perfect for me (it is the mildest curry option on the menu). It had some flavor but did not burn my insides.

My friend ordered green curry with duck and the taste of the duck was not to her satisfaction, therefore I would advice against taking the duck.

The portions are really large, but be aware that you have to pay if you want to bring your leftovers home with you. In my world this service should be free of charge, or at least the waiter should inform about the additional cost. It was only 40 cents, but still it took down my overall impression a bit.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Good and original spicy thai food in a small and quiet restaurant. Everything is good, just the restaurant and the tables are too small. Good prices.

1  Thank FrancisDK81