All reviewsdas weitzerthe rivereconomy roomclassic roomold townnice hotelbreakfast roomstayed two nightsperfect locationcentrally located hotelmain buildingsister hotelexcellent breakfastbusiness tripcity centrehotel guestscomfortable bed
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We booked an Economy Room. Very clean, functional, comfortable.
Breakfast is outstanding in quality and choice, but very busy at around 9 in the morning on a weekend. Service friendly.

You cant beat the location.

Parking: They send you to an adjacent garage, but I found street parking directly beside the hotel for about half the overnight price of the garage (13 Euros). If you really park your car for a full day, the garage may be cheaper than the hourly street parking though.

Room Tip: Economy room was good.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Weitzer-Hotels, Manager at Hotel Weitzer Graz, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Guest,
many thanks for your review. We always invest a lot of energy, new ideas and time to create special offers in our hotel for our guests. We appreciate that you have enjoyed the cleanliness, the staff and also the location to the fullest. Happily and with great pleasure we have passed on your compliments to the staff. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again. Best regards, Lisa & The Weitzer Team.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

It was nice to stay in an older hotel with character. Our room was a good size but had no views .. looked over air con units. Positioned well easy walk to town across the river. Had a very nice meal in hotel and good breakfast.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Weitzer-Hotels, Manager at Hotel Weitzer Graz, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear guest,
many thanks for your review. We appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay and our central location as well. We hope you had a great stay and we are looking forward to welcome you soon again. Best regards Lisa & the Weitzer team

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I spent a few nights in this hotel from 13-16.09.2016. attending the I congress in Graz. I had a double room, kind a small for my taste but nicely decorated (no.114). There is a big sreen flat tv, mini bar and safe deposit box (positioned inside an old suitcase-nice touch!). Room is quite and overlooking the inside of hotel. A friend had an room 119 overlooking the river and the road and compained about some noise but I suppose he had his windows opened :-)
Breakfast in the hotel was fine and there is enough to choose from. I would only propose to introduce smokedsalmon as they have in their sister hotel Weisler. They have some conference rooms so the companies like mine can have their meetings in.
all in all, I had a nice time there.

1  Thank Aro8
Weitzer-Hotels, Manager at Hotel Weitzer Graz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Aro,
Many thanks for your charming review! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel and the breakfast. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again. Best regards, Lisa & the Weitzer Team.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

A very clean hotel, staff are welcoming and helpful and the food is very good. It is in a great location to explore down town Graz with lots going on around and many very nice places to eat and socialise. The hotel is quite and sleep quality was good. While this visit was for a business trip I would return with my wife to the hotel to visit more of this lovely city.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Weitzer-Hotels, Manager at Hotel Weitzer Graz, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you for writing this charming review. We appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay especially the location, the staff and the food. It would be a pleasure to welcome you with your wife in near future! Best wishes Lisa & the Weitzer team

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Spent 2 nights on Business, Hotel was nice and for European standards about mid 4 Star level. The room was medium size with a European sized double bed, a small working desk, cool looking Minibar fridge contraption and an area for the luggage.
Very quiet at night due to double windows, and a town that seems to fall asleep at Sunset.

The check in area is a bit awkward for my taste, a bit like a high bistro table with a PC on either side of the entrance to the Breakfast area.
Staff was super friendly.

Some improvements needed.
- put do not disturb signs into the rooms. I was interrupted by housekeeping during a conference call ~10:30am
- bath ropes are something I am used to and missed
- No coffee maker or water kettle.

Oh and I didn't get the big deal they made about their "Daniel" branded body and hair wash that they sell for EUR12 in case you decide to take it with you. I certainly didn't like that the soap dispenser was so big that it had no real place to put it inside the shower stall and that the pump dispenser was stuck half the time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Weitzer-Hotels, Manager at Hotel Weitzer Graz, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your review. Please forgive us and the behavior of the staff – this is normally not the case. We will make sure that all employees are aware of these points. We are also very sorry that our own created Daniel soap didn’t come to your satisfaction. We hope you give us a chance to show that we can do it better. We look forward to welcome you soon again. Best regards, Lisa & the Weitzer team.