Renovated older building housing what feels to be like a 'restaurant with rooms', with excellent Austrian cuisine on the first floor. Somewhat offhand service when we checked in but different person (I presume the owner) on check out which helped brighten things up. Perfectly good rooms, with newly-fitted wooden floors, athough a slightly spartan feel as befits a gasthaus rather than a hotel. Felt a little pricey, but Innsbruck is a bit more expensive than Vienna where we'd just travelled from. Quiet location, recommended although not the most memorable place you'll ever stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of the old town Innsbruck. The most popular sight "Goldenes Dachl" is only 1 minute away from our hotel. Shopping, hiking, cultural events and much more awaits you at Innsbruck. Spend your holidays at our traditional and comfortable hotel and enjoy our typical meals at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Gasthof Weisses Rossl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Innsbruck
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Hotel Innsbruck